RETIREMENT PLANS WITH CANNY
At your business, you proudly offer your employees a retirement plan, and they need the benefit. Low interest rates and low savings spell a retirement crisis for many workers in the US.
Many employers, though, have an off-the-shelf, canned plan solution from a firm more interested in selling the plan than acting in your best interest.
If this sounds like your plan, there’s a better way.
KICK THE CANNED PLAN
MAKE YOURS... A CANNY PLAN
What makes a retirement plan Canny?
- Tools for participants to track their progress towards retirement goals.
- Default plan elements meant to increase participant savings and participation rates.
- Suitable investment options.
- Development of a culture of savings.
Consider a Canny Plan in action - what CAN the sponsor expect from the advisor?
1. The Plan Administrator CAN meet with the advisor periodically for a fiduciary review.
2. The Plan Sponsor CAN share their fiduciary duty with the advisor.
3. Participants CAN come first in the plan's design and management!
How Canny is your plan?
Don’t keep kicking the can down the road on improving your firm’s retirement benefit.
Contact me now to get started!